So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list. After a few years of break, Paranoid Android is back again. In case you don’t know, Paranoid Android was considered one of the most acclaimed custom stock firmware ROMs of all time. The development team focused on bringing a polished and refined experience while using minimum resources. While it may not boast of the plethora of features and customization features that other ROMs offer, Paranoid Android or PA, does promise a soothing user experience overall. So to put it straight, if you want stability and new features right from Pixel devices then Pixel Experience is the best custom ROM on Android, bar none. Keep in mind, you won’t get the latest Android build immediately, but you will have a stable and hassle-free experience for sure.
- The backup size may be bigger, depending upon your usage.
- It allows you to customize the navigation bar, status bar, and much more!
- Be sure to keep your battery charge high enough because you’ll have to restart your phone a few times during the installation process.
- Your Huawei P30 device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device.
Incorporating a plentitude of useful functionalities, this tool has always been the go-to choice for tech enthusiasts and general users alike. By now, let me tell you about how we are going to make NANDROID ROM backup and restore.
The Samsung Galaxy C series is yet another marvelous creation from the Korean mobile phone giant. This one is the most newest series along with the J-series. The Samsung Galaxy M Series is the latest budget phone from the Koreans with “iPhone” like display and premium looks. Unlike the J series and other economy models this one has a pretty decent look.
- However before proceeding please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone storage so that you can recover from a worst case scenario.
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have the right binaries on your phone.
- Manufacturers only keep phone software updated for a certain period of time, so phones eventually age out.
- You can read more about the /e/OS from our article, linked here.
Download Fly FS458 Stratus 7 stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. However, before you jailbreak your phone, remember that installing a custom ROM might void the warranty of your mobile device.
But you don’t have to worry I have shown you how you can Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphone and restore stock ROM. After your device recognized by Odin tool and then select the extracted .tar.md5 firmware file from the check box like below. Once the installation process is over, ODIN will show a green “PASS” text with the time it took to install the firmware. The phone will automatically restart a few times before it boots up. When the phone boots up for the last time, it will be running the newly installed stock firmware.